It is the intention of Clinipower to conduct its business in a manner that protects the environment. We are committed to continuous improvement to minimise the environmental impact of all the company’s s activities, and as such are committed to the identification and management of the environmental aspects identified in all of CliniPower’s s core activities.
The company Environmental Policy is:
- To comply with all statutory regulations and codes of practice, and apply responsible standards where these do not exist.
- To operate an Environmental Management System working towards ISO14001.
- To ensure that all employees recognise that the environment is an integral part of business performance, and that all employees are committed to the continuous improvement of Clinipower environmental performance in all areas of our core business activities.
- To identify all potential environmental impacts associated with the Clinipower core business activities and to provide suitable control measures to eliminate or reduce the environmental impact.
- To reduce the environmental impact of any Clinipower operation wherever practicable.
- To produce an Annual Environmental Improvement Plan(EIP) which will be driven by this policy.
If you have any questions or would like more detail on our environmental policy please get in touch.